Monday, November 20, 2017

Project Selection-Magazine

I am interested in doing the magazine project. The  aspect of print journalism that interested me are the gathering of information. When we watched, All the President's Men, I liked that they would get to go around interviewing all kinds of different people. The journalists in the movie were able to go to many different people and use what they said to make a great newspaper article. When we watched The Newsroom, I liked that they would all sit together going over ideas and working with each to make all their facts work together. The skills that I have that would make the magazine project a good fit for me would be my ability to  gather information and make a nice design layout for my magazine. I would enjoy designing a magazine  for people to view. Choosing a specific topic to write about would be a challenge for me when doing this specific project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission- A Static Gaze